Monday, July 6th, 2020
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone else with COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the brewery.
- Booking times must be adhered to and your booking will be cancelled if you arrive later than 15 minutes from your allotted time.
- Booking durations must be honoured and we will ask you to leave promptly when your time is up, as the table will then be booked for the next group.
- We have a policy in place not allowing any under 16s on site after 6pm; all those underage will be asked to leave at 6pm.
- We are adhering to social distancing with 2m distances between all tables. Where we cannot observe 2m social distancing we have mitigations in place including PPE for our staff. We ask all our guests to abide by these measures.
- The tables have been carefully positioned and we therefore ask that they are not moved for any reason, unless by a member of staff.
- Guests are required to provide the names of their group when they book. This is to comply with Government rules on Test and Trace. For more information on how we are required to store this data click here for the ICO guidance on Contact tracing – protecting customer and visitor details
- The Government rules on groups are clear. We ask that you adhere to the rules found here:
- We will not be taking bookings for groups greater than 12 people and we reserve the right to cancel bookings that do not meet the Government rules.
- You must stay at your table and not move to any other table or join with another group.
- Toilets are available on site, but otherwise there is no need to move as everything is brought to you! Please use the hand sanitiser on the way and way out of the one-way toilet corridor.
- All our glasses and serving plates are bio-degradable or compostable.
- Each table has a bin, so please use this and tie up the bag when you are ready to leave.
- Ordering for both drinks and street food is by our Westerham Tap app or via our website www.westerhambrewery.co.uk/tap . If you do not have a smartphone we will try to help as best we can. Please make this known to our staff when you arrive. There is no smoking at any table on our site.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for any forms of rudeness or abuse towards our staff as well as all forms of anti-social behaviour, which includes failure to adhere to Westerham Brewery’s Social Distancing policy of 2m distancing at all times where possible.
- We have taken note of the government guidelines and rules regarding COVID-19 and carried out a full risk assessment of our premises. These rules are what we have determined to be suitable for Westerham Brewery and by ticking the box you and all guests are bound to abide by them while you are at the Brewery site.