We look forward to seeing you. Please note for security reasons we are a cashless venue. Card payments only. For more details click here.
Any special requests please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.
• We have a policy in place not allowing any under 16s on site after 6pm; all those underage will be asked to leave at 6pm. Your children need to be with you and supervised at all times, there are no play areas on site.
• We are not a pub. We are not a restaurant. We are a Tap Room and Café and the food we serve is Street Food from vans. The chefs serving the Street Food are some of the best around, many having either owned restaurants or trained in Michelin starred restaurants. It is not fast food.
In order to best serve our customers, ordering for both drinks and street food is by our Westerham Brewery app or via our website.
If you do not have a smartphone or simply prefer the human touch we are very happy to take a table order with our handheld menus.
The bar is not large enough for us to accommodate people queuing at the bar, waiting to be served. For this reason we do not offer bar service. Your food and drinks will come to you as soon they are ready and this allows us to give all our guests the best experience. This gives you time to relax with your friends and family while we serve you.
• Booking durations must be honoured and we will ask you to leave promptly when your time is up, as the table will then be booked for the next group.
• The tables have been carefully positioned and we therefore ask that they are not moved for any reason.
• We have a zero-tolerance policy for any forms of rudeness or abuse towards our staff as well as all forms of anti-social behaviour.
• These rules are what we have determined to be suitable for Westerham Brewery and by ticking the box you and all guests are bound to abide by them while you are at the Brewery site.