- CHRISTMAS OPEN EVENINGS ARE BACKMonday, October 31st 2016Read more
In the New Year, the Westerham Brewery will be moving to its new site at Westerham Valley, on Beggars Lane in Westerham. As a final farewell to Grange Farm that has been our home for nearly 13 years, we will be holding three Christmas Open Evenings.
- WORK ALMOST COMPLETE ON NEW WESTERHAM BREWERYMonday, October 31st 2016Read more
Work on the new brewery building started in April 2016. With the clement weather and hard work of our general contractors, Mitchell Design & Construct, the building is nearly ready to be handed over for our final fitout.
- 5 WESTERHAM BEERS WIN 2016 NATIONAL TRUST FINE FARM PRODUCE AWARDSFriday, August 26th 2016Read more
Once again our beers have made a clean sweep of Fine Farm Produce Awards at the 2016 blind tasting of National Trust food and drink products.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY ACHIEVES THE SALSA PLUS BEER STANDARDFriday, April 29th 2016Read more
Westerham Brewery has joined an elite group of craft breweries in achieving the SALSA plus Beer standard. This gold standard for small food producers is a detailed audit system that tests the brewery’s systems to ensure we comply with the audit standard. At the time of achieving the standard Westerham was one of only 3 breweries in the South East to meet the standard.
- WESTERHAM AWARDED FOUR NATIONAL TRUST FINE FARM PRODUCE AWARDSTuesday, September 8th 2015Read more
Westerham Brewery has once again won a National Trust Fine Farm produce award for all four of the beers entered into the rigorous tasting panel. This is the eighth year in a row that all our entries have won the coveted awards. Scotney Pale Ale, Scotney Bitter, Viceroy IPA and British Bulldog will carry the award on the neck label.
- WESTERHAM SCOOPS 5 MEDALS AT INTERNATIONAL BEER CHALLENGE 2015Tuesday, September 8th 2015Read more
Five beers brewed by Westerham Brewery have won medals at the International Beer Challenge.