- WESTERHAM BREWERY WINS NATIONAL TRUST FINE FARM PRODUCE AWARDSSunday, October 7th 2012Read more
British Bulldog, Scotney Pale Ale, Scotney Best Bitter and William Wilberforce Freedom Ale from Westerham Brewery are four of the 43 products from across England and Wales to win a prestigious National Trust Fine Farm Produce Award, the highest number of products to ever receive this much sought after ‘stamp’ of quality.
- Westerham Brewery launches first new permanent beer for four yearsWednesday, June 27th 2012Read more
We are proud to announce the launch of ‘Spirit of Kent – XXX Pale Ale’, our first new permanent beer for four years. The beer is being launched in partnership with the owners of the Kent Spitfire and Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar.
- VICEROY INDIA PALE ALE WINS SUPREME CHAMPION BOTTLED BEER AT SIBA SOUTH EASTFriday, July 15th 2011Read more
Westerham’s Viceroy India Pale Ale took the Gold medal at the SIBA South East Beer Competition on Friday 15th July in the Bottled Beers over 5% category and then went on to win the Supreme Champion Bottled Beer in the finals. The beer will now go ahead into the SIBA National Finals in March 2012.
- WESTERHAM AUDIT ALE SCOOPS SIBA NATIONAL CHAMPION STRONG ALE SILVER MEDALFriday, March 4th 2011Read more
For the second time in 3 years, Westerham Brewery’s Audit Ale has won the silver medal in the SIBA National Champion Strong Ale category. The same award was won in 2008.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY TO CELEBRATE THE ROYAL WEDDING WITH MATRIMONIALETuesday, March 1st 2011Read more
Westerham Brewery will celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Catherine with a limited release of “Matrimoniale”.
- BREWING UP GERMAN STYLE BEERS AT WESTERHAM BREWERY SEVENOAKS CHRONICLEFriday, February 18th 2011Read more
GERMAN beer with a “Kent accent” will soon be available, following the experiments of two brewing enthusiasts
- WILLIAM WILBERFORCE FREEDOM ALE SELECTED IN MORNING ADVERTISER’S TOP 50 MICROBREWSSunday, November 28th 2010Read more
Roger Protz has selected William Wilberforce Freedom Ale as one of his Top 50 Microbrews for the Morning Advertiser
- OVER 3,000 MORE PUBS ARE NOW SERVING CASK ALE THAN A YEAR AGO — AN UPLIFT OF 4%, ACCORDING TO THE CASK REPORT.Tuesday, September 28th 2010Read more
The annual report shows that cask ale’s value to the beer sector grew by 5% to £1.4bn, against a beer market decline of 2%. Last year was the first year there was no decline in cask ale volumes since 1994 — a significant out-performance of a beer market down 4.1% overall.