- SPECIAL DELIVERY OF WESTERHAM’S IPA BY HORSE DRAWN DRAYSunday, October 9th 2005Read more
To mark the launch of the Westerham Brewery’s 100th brew – India Pale Ale, the brewery is to deliver the first casks to the Grasshopper on the Green in Westerham by horse drawn dray. The dray dates from 1886 and is being supplied by Shire Sharabangs of Hurst Green, Surrey.
- GOLD & BRONZE MEDALS AT THE SIBA SE BEER COMPETITIONWednesday, June 1st 2005Read more
The Westerham Brewery celebrated their first anniversary with two medals at the Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA) SE Beer Competition at the Ealing Beer Festival in London. British Bulldog 4.3% picked up the Gold Medal in the Best Bitter 4.0 – 4.5% category and Black Eagle Special Pale Ale 3.8% was awarded the Bronze Medal for Speciality Beers. British Bulldog will now go forward to the National Finals in Bristol in 2006.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY LAUNCHES AN EXCLUSIVE BOTTLED BEER FOR THE NATIONAL TRUSTTuesday, March 1st 2005Read more
“This is a beautifully made pale ale….refreshingly crisp and the Wye Target hops give it a noticeable, but clean, bitterness.” – Daily Telegraph 12 March, 2005
- 40TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LAST BREW OF THE BLACK EAGLE BREWERY 3RD MARCH, 2005Tuesday, February 1st 2005Read more
To mark the 40th Anniversary of the last brew of the Black Eagle Brewery in Westerham, the Westerham Brewery has once again brewed a special gyle of ‘Westerham Special Bitter Ale’ “1965”.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY APPOINTS BRIAN FIELD NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMANMonday, January 10th 2005Read more
The Westerham Brewery Company is delighted to announce the appointment of Brian Field as Non-Executive Chairman. Brian was until recently the Managing Director of T.D Ridley & Sons, and prior to that was with Greene King for 14 years, his last role there being Managing Director of the Brewing & Brands division. In addition to this new position, Brian is looking to undertake consultancy or interim management roles, and has just started working on an assignment for London & Edinburgh Inns.