- WESTERHAM BREWERY CELEBRATES 15 YEARS OF BREWINGWednesday, June 19th 2019Read more
May 26th 2019 marked exactly 15 years since the first brew by Westerham Brewery, who began brewing in a converted barn at Grange Farm, just outside the town of Westerham, Kent. The Brewery is now located in a purpose-built facility on Beggars Lane, Westerham, with a Tap Room & Shop on site.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY VICEROY INDIA PALE ALE SUPPORTS EASY GOURMET CATERING CANAPÉ CUP 2017 WIN!Wednesday, December 13th 2017Read more
Easy Gourmet Catering presented not just a canapé, but an entire experience: specifically, a woodland festival. The setup included mini-bunting, ‘moss’, mushrooms, a ‘festival pass’ listing all the ingredients and, in the middle of all that, a special gluten-free beer pairing.
- WESTERHAM BREWERY IN TOP FIVE PLACES TO VISIT IN WESTERHAMMonday, November 13th 2017Read more
Kent Life’s November 2017 issue highlights Westerham as a top place to visit, and ranks the Brewery in the same article as the national treasure that is Chartwell – we’re not to be missed we agree!
- OPEN EVENINGS RETURN TO THE NEW BREWERY OPEN EVENINGS ARE BACK!Monday, May 29th 2017Read more
Beginning on Thursday June 8 – The Election Night Special – our famous Open Evenings are restarting at the new Tap Room & Shop.
- PIZZAS AT THE BREWERYTuesday, March 21st 2017Read more
Pizza Federicci will be firing up their wood fired pizzas every Friday from 4.30pm to 8.30pm at the Tap Room & Shop. The bar will be open until 9pm. Craft beers on tap, Kent cider and apple juices, small producer wines, craft spirits and soft drinks will be served to accompany your favourite pizza.
- BURGERS AT THE BREWERYTuesday, March 14th 2017Read more
Taftugs Burgers will be serving up their amazing burgers every Saturday from 4.30pm to 8.30pm with the bar open until 9pm. Craft beer on tap, Kent cider and apple juices, small producer wines, craft spirits and soft drinks. Eat in or take away.